Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) has been a hot topic for some years now, but technology is changing supplier management just as it is other areas of the procurement lifecycle. In this on-demand webinar, procurement expert, Peter Smith, looked at the latest thinking in the whole area of supplier management – so not just the SRM around the most critical suppliers, but the wider picture.
In this webinar, recorded on 4th October 2016, Peter took a look at supplier performance management, including new ideas that mimic consumer websites such as TripAdvisor and Facebook. In addition, we considered the impact of technology upon collaboration and innovation and what that means for procurement.
Key topics of the webinar:
- A general overview of ‘Supplier management’
- How the focus is changing – are TripAdvisor and Facebook the models for ‘SRM’ of the future?
- Using data to manage performance and risk
- The role of collaboration and innovation
- What Supplier Management means for reputational risk in terms of fraud, Corporate Social Responsbility (CSR) and the circular economy
The recording also features the live Q&A session.
To watch the on-demand webinar and download the slides, simply fill out the form below: