Source-to-Pay implementation can be a daunting project and one that’s riddled with pitfalls and challenges. You have to understand the jargon, meet tight project deadlines and manage the interest of multiple stakeholders – and all whilst bringing the whole project in on budget. However, when done properly, a successful implementation can land you and your team respect and recognition from across your organisation.
In this live webinar and Q&A, procurement expert and former CPO, Guy Allen, offers advice on what to consider when selecting an S2P system, and how best to implement it. Drawing on his extensive real world experience, Guy flags the five common mistakes that often befall major systems projects and recommends the critical factors for success, with a focus on stakeholder management.
Key Topics of the Webinar:
- Understanding the jargon – ERP, source to pay (S2P), purchase to pay (P2P), eRFX, etc.
- Integrated systems versus “best of breed”: what’s the difference and which is best?
- What commonly goes wrong with implementations – 5 mistakes to watch out for
- The pros and cons of eProcurement systems
- The critical factors and recommendations for successful implementation
The recording also features the live Q&A session.
To watch the on-demand webinar and download the slides, simply fill out the form below: